Extended Project Week 7:

Extended Project Week 7:


09/05/2022


  • fairy and Undyne makeup samples

  • Fairy jewellery


For today, I decided to do some makeup sampling for Undyne and the Great fairy as I needed to

figure out which techniques worked, which didn't and if any part of the makeup needs changing.


The images above show the makeups I created for Undyne and the Great Fairy on either side of

the face. I decided to do this as I was unsure which shades of colours to use for the different

aspects of both of these makeups for the final design/final makeup look. I discovered that I needed

to change up a couple of colour shades in Undyne look as well as the technique I used to apply the

base colour. I also discovered that, for the Fairy makeup, I needed to change the shade and

placement of the contour used to accentuate the rest of the features.


Comments

Popular Posts