Extended Project Week 8:

 Extended Project Week 8:


16/05/2022


  • Fairy wig

  • Fairy jewellery


For todays tasks, I decided to mainly focus on trying to complete what’s needed for my Fairy makeup look so that I would have enough time to focus on other tasks for the other two characters. 


I started off by cracking a few attempts at styling the lilac wig I bought for the Great Fairy as it was the most difficult one to achieve, therefore I needed to plan my time wisely to make sure I completed this task to a suitable standard for myself. After a couple attempts, I found a technique that somewhat worked. Although it didn’t give me the effect I wanted due to the type of wig it was (synthetic, which are apparently a lot more difficult to style than the more expensive human hair wigs as these don’t allow any heat to be used on them as it would cause it to melt), it still had a similar (kind of) style to what I was hoping for - volume in the fringe piece that comes down across the face as it is a key part to the style of the Fairy’s hair.


I then moved back onto the Fairy jewellery once again as I’m slightly behind on getting it done, considering there’s only two weeks left.


Comments

Popular Posts